Houston Divorce, Infidelity, & Cheating Investigators
Need legally admissible evidence of a cheating spouse? We can help.
Do you suspect your spouse of cheating?
Cheating & infidelity can put a strain on a relationship and all the family members that may be affected by the unintended consequences of such. There are times, in some relationships, that one of the partners may suspect their spouse as being unfaithful. When this occurs it can make life very uncomfortable, and call in to question what one may believe to be their life.
As a private investigator in Houston since 1989, Gradoni & Associates has a record of success uncovering the only thing that matters; the truth. Hiring a private investigator for investigations related to cheating and infidelity is a serious decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly.
When you hire Gradoni & Associates we’ll walk you through our process, answer any questions you may have, and provide court-ready documentation at the conclusion of our investigation. To contact our team, or to speak with our founder J.J. Gradoni directly, call our main office in North Houston directly at 281-440-0800.
Contact a Private Investigator with Gradoni & Associates.
We’re The Experts in Matrimonial & Infidelity Surveillance
Gradoni & Associates is among Houston’s leaders for private investigation services related to matrimonial surveillance, tailing cheaters, and verifying the validity of suspicions, or putting them to rest. Prior to hiring Gradoni & Associates, or any other private investigator in Houston, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself, which we’ve listed below.
- Why are you suspicious of the infidelity of your spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend?
- Do you have a specific person in mind that you suspect them of cheating on you with?
- Have you seen any clear signs of infidelity?
Document Your Investigation
Before retaining the services of any Houston private detective agency for any investigation related to cheating or matrimonial infidelity, it’s important to make sure you’ve done the preliminary homework on your case. Listed below is some of the information you should have handy when contacting Gradoni & Associates.
- Obtain as much information as you can about the habits of your significant other.
- Ensure that your data is organized, listing any doubts, concerns, and ideas about the case.
- List reasons why you think your spouse/loved-one is cheating.
Documentation Eases Investigation Efforts
When gathering and “documenting” the data, keep in mind that it will need to be arranged in way that, either you can easily communicate it to our private investigation team, or that we can easily comprehend it if we’re reviewing it without the benefit of your direct oversight.
Whether you’re investigating a spouse, fiancée, ex-husband/wife, fiancé, lover, date, partner, mistress, girlfriend or boyfriend, having your preliminary data gathering completed helps our investigation efforts. Not only does it help the investigator assigned to your case to focus effectively, you’ll also get the best cost/benefit of our service since our time will be efficiently utilized.
Recognize the Signs of Infidelity
Unfaithful partners’ actions frequently send clues to their partners that raise the level of suspicion. If you’re suspicious of your spouse, there are a number of tell tell signs that may warrant your suspicions. Some of which we’ve listed below.
- They become angry, critical, or even rude towards the faithful party.
- They go missing in action for short periods of time.
- They delay in returning calls or feel a need to protect their cell phone and cell phone records.
- All of a sudden your spouse/partner may become more private and need “more space”.
- They often check their cell phone when it rings to see who is calling, but don’t answer.
- They are spending less time with their partner than before.
- They become upset or evasive when asked to account for their time.
- Additional work hours and/or and increased frequency of business related trips.
- Sexual intimacy has decreased and/or they have become emotionally distant.
- They become obsessed about their physical appearance.
Special Note: Your spouse could be exhibiting all these signs and not cheating, or they could be exhibiting no signs and be the biggest cheater ever. Only the truth can tell.
Houston Cheating & Infidelity Investigators
Gradoni & Associates has a long history of success in adultery, cheating & infidelity, divorce and child custody investigations. Our services include surveillance, GPS vehicle tracking, license plate identification, telephone number identification, criminal record checks, cell phone analysis, in addition to text, email and computer forensics.
Our main objective in any investigation is to obtain actionable information that can be used to make important decisions. We provide professional surveillance services with high quality media that’s complete with detailed investigatory reports.
If the clues are there, we will help you find out if they have merit. Contact Gradoni & Associates at 281-440-0800 if you have questions, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced private eye.